University of Guelph Accessibility Conference 2016
Date: May 31, 2016
Location: Open Learning and Educational Support, 160 Johnston Hall, University of Guelph Guelph, Ontario, Canada, N1G 2W1
In Letter and Spirit: Realizing the Vision of the AODA - 2016 Accessibility Conference
The University of Guelph Accessibility Conference welcomes both accessibility novices and experts, and encourages attendees to build communities and exchange ideas.
Presenters share practical and theoretical knowledge of:
- web, document and multimedia accessibility and other AODA-related topics
- disability research and accommodation
- inclusive design
- adaptive technology
- accessible teaching and learning
- leadership in the field of accessibility
- national and international accessibility issues
While the majority of our attendees come from the post-secondary education sector, we seek to ensure that our programming is relevant and valuable to other attendees from the public and private sectors.